• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Boy Zone

That's my house! Well vortex of Isaiah really. You can tell where he has been playing. There is the center point and then it spreads out in craziness. I would take a photo and post it one day, if I wasn't embarrassed of it. :) We make him clean up after himself daily. Well, usually daily. But it is amazing how quickly the living room and play room can go from clean to explosion in a few seconds. Truly amazing.
This "Boy Zone" is awesome though. One of my favorite things about Sunshine Studio is their store collab. I have been buying them since the store opened. They are super cheap and packed full of amazing items. And you know with a name like this one, I am going to love it. There is no full preview, but you can get the idea with this peak and my layout. Check it out and then go snag the awesome kit up. It's only $3!!


That's it for me today. I am off to catch some zzz's! Cheers!

Marie-France Gervais

Happy belated birthday La"Shawn!
And I know what you mean about the explosion of toys, which can occur in mere seconds. I live in a boyzone too... Except mine does not pick up after himself, he's pretending he doesn't understand the concept ;)
Great layout, seems like a cool boy kit!