• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

You're a Hoot Punk Princess

Who is ready for fall?!? I am. I am soooo ready! The seasons are changing already here where I live. The evenings are actually cool. I just love it. And i really ♥ ♥ autumn scrap kits. Really they are one of my favorites. My HD is full of them. Probably the most kits I have as far as theme goes. The colors, the leaves, and owls. Can you tell? I love it! Check out this adorable kit from Connie Prince "You're A Hoot Kit" Not only is this kit perfectly autumn colored it is perfect for scrapping those fun loving and comical moments. Laughter really is the best medicine! Do you have someone in your life who is constantly cracking you up? Now you can show off your comedian with a page full of the reasons why they make you laugh! This kit is packed full of an assortment of elements & paper, perfect for lots of different themes..even Autumn! Check it out (image is linked):

I am also a fan of cute skulls and all things funky. So is my BFF. We are a funky pair. When we get together we usually act quite silly and it usually ends up with the camera out and us making funny photos. It is perfect for scrapping with though. :D We have been best friends since high school and we have always been like this. :D Simply Scrappy's new kit "Punk Princess" is just the perfect kit for scrapping these fun photos. I dont normally get to use kits with princess in the title. However this kit has skulls, bright green, bright pink, black, cool flowers, and awesome prints. Check it out (image is linked) :
Thanks for stopping by!! Cheers!

Petra

Oooohh I have to get that owl one! Well next week when we have a bigger pay check LOL It's adorable!