• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Grumpy Gus!

Monday!!! Yay!!!
Who is happy for Monday? Me! :) 5 days until Christmas too. Are you ready? :)
Well Monday is my veg out days. So, I am going to make this short and then go back to vegging. No really, I am going to make it short. lol.
Last week Laura {simply.scraps} and Jennifer Fox Designs teamed up to bring an awesome kit! A perfect kit for Mommy's! Well, for Mommy's, wife's, or anyone who has had a bad day really. :) I think they put it perfectly: "perfectly loud and WAY moody. Our kids all have their moments of hysterics and drama. It's so important to document those moments, maybe even more than the happy ones! Even if only to look back at and laugh about!"
Check out "Crabby Kid"


and here is my grumpy little boy:
Thanks for stopping by and I hope your day is better than his ^ lol

Photobucket

Petra

Hahaha what an adorable page! Great kit too instead of all the happy pictures you can now scrap the ones where they cry real ugly LOL!