• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Holly Jolly...Color Pop

Sup! I should be at work when this posts. :( Since I work 13 hours a day on the weekends, there really isnt time for me to post anything. So....I am pre-posting this. I gotta make sure the kits I love get their lovin' :) Since it is Friday and everyone is out to spend some digi-money, I will make this short and sweet. I have 2 new items to show you today. They are super awesome and I used them together. Yep, a kit and a template set. So here they are:
Marshmella Designs has a new bundle out just in time for Christmas. I adore this bundle. The colors are awesome and the little characters are too cute. Right up there with the turkey on her last kit. :) "Holly Jolly Bundle" has the awesome kit, the clusters, FOUR alphas, and template mat set. How awesome is that? Seriously! Here it is in all it's glory:

The Queen of Hearts has a new template set out this week as well. "Color Pops Vol 2" This is the 2nd version to the awesome one I showed you yesterday. Seriously, her templates just make any layout...well...pop. :) Check the templates out:

And here is the combined products on my layout:
Hope you are having a great Friday!
Here is hoping that while you are reading this, I am not having a too bad of a day at work.
{hugs!}
Photobucket