• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

New Christmas & Winter Scrapbook Layouts


It is that time of year again. Less than a week left until Christmas. At our house, December is jam-packed full of activities. Our son's birthday is a week before Christmas. As an only child, he is completely spoiled. This year he had a sleepover followed by a day at Dave & Busters (2 hours away I might add), then a birthday dinner, and then this weekend he is having another sleepover because one of his cousins couldn't make the 1st one. Not to mention school is out now, and Christmas is next week. Needless to say, December is his favorite month of the year. It is also my busiest, and I don't get as much scrapping done as I would like. I did manage to eek out two layouts last week though. Both appropriately Christmas and winter!

Snow Much Fun Digital Scrapbooking Layout



First up is this very wintery layout. I used the Snow Fun Grab Bag from Laurie's Scraps. I will link both the grab bag and her store so that you can check it out after the grab bag has been broken down.



Snow Fun Grab Bag By Laurie's Scraps


What’s more fun than SNOW FUN?!? Snow fun with a buncha penguins! Yep, Laurie’s Scraps has created the cutest collection filled with pudgy penguins, frolicking in a snowy wonderland and you’re going to want to play too. Take them for a sleigh ride or out for a snowball fight or bring them inside and curl up with a steaming cup of hot chocolate. Whatever you do, you’re going to love this blue, white and green collection with abundant splashes of silver and gold! Snowflakes that sparkle right next to two brilliant alphas. You’ll find flowers and foliage in white, gray, blue and green. There are ribbons, bows, frames, and flairs. Snowballs fly through a blizzards and flurries of fine white and you’re going to want to find your way to this collection. Includes: Full Page Kit with alpha Flairs Grunge Clusters Titles Journal/Pocket Cards

And here is a look at the kit in full from the grab bag:



Christmas Tree Digital Scrapbooking Layout



Or I should have called it our GLOWING Christmas Tree. I am partial to the colored lights (the kiddo is too), and Jerr is partial to the white. But not the yellowish white lights. So, color lights it is! I love how they glow off the wall when all the other lights are turned off. You know I love me some Designs by Connie Prince. This is using her December 2018 Grab Bag. I will link the Grab Bag and store like I did with the one above.

December 2018 Grab Bag (Dear Santa) by Designs by Connie Prince


I just loved the colors in this kit. Perfect for the blue vibes my photo had.  Here is a look at the kit itself. Such a fun one! I love all the blue in the kit and the elves and Santa!



That is all I have for today and this week. I will try to be back next week some of the layouts I am actually managing to scrap this week, and maybe a lipstick haul post. Yay! I love lippies. I just bought the Stila Vault that was on sale at Ulta last week. I also had an additional 20% coupon and points to use. I am always on the lookout for new lippies. I am excited to get the vault and try them on. Hopefully, I will be able to post them on here soon.

Merry Christmas!!