• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Living That Autumn Life

 
This will be a short, but sweet post today. I really don't have a lot to say about this past week. We worked. The kiddo went to school. We got outside as much as possible. Unfortunately my sister's family all got strep and could not go on a hike with us. So I opted just to wait until Jerr got off work this weekend and made him go with us. I shouldn't say made. He wanted to. The kiddo and I had some "Me & You Days". Just living our best Autumn life. 

I need time outside. I need to go on long walks for hours on end. It makes me happy deep in my soul. I am not just saying that for hyperbole blogging purposes. I mean it. It does not matter what is going on in my life. If I can get outside and go for long walks, I will come back feeling better. That being said, I am a hot-natured person. I also loathe being hot. I live for Autumn! I live even more for Autumn walks. I would rather walk in the midst of Winter than Summer. Any day! All that is to say, I have more than enjoyed the turn the weather has taken of late.

That's really it for this past week. Being outside and being with my guys. And of course work. The kiddo has fall break this week. And then field trips literally every day for the week. Then we are off to have some Halloween fun with my husband's side of the family. I cannot wait! I miss that side of the family! Next week's post will be filled with those great photos! Until then, here is a quick look at our week this past week.


I hate that photo of me. But I try to get myself in front of the camera despite that feeling. What you see here is one of our evening walks. We had to bust out the jackets. yay! You also see our Friday dinner out as well as  Isaiah and his new llama PJs (llamas are a thing with him now. They are "majestic" according to him. lol). Also, his Halloween costume. A giant dino, and the beautiful sunset & moon rise from Saturday. It was amazing!!

This is Sunday's walk, Halloween decorations, playing darts with the kiddo, and our Me & You night at the movies. We saw the new Addam's' Family movie. It was cute. Also, have you seen where my little boy went? All I can see is this teenager looking child. lol. He is growing up so fast!!

That is all I have for today. Make sure to check back on Friday for new releases in the digital scrapbooking world. As well as a special feature on Saturday! More Halloween fun!

Have a good week!

PS: The photo at the start of the blog, was the amazing sunset from Sunday evening. I love Autumn so much. The sunsets is part of why I do!