• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Halloween Digital Scrapbooking Layouts


Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?
Come with us and you will see
This, our town of Halloween
This is Halloween, this is Halloween

 HALLOWEEN...HALLOWEEN...HALLOWEEN!! I am singing that in my head right now. Actually I am hearing the voice of my son when he was little singing it. At the top of his lungs, and screeching the Halloweens over and over again. I mentioned last week, his love of Halloween. This was his life's theme song. I'll need to find that video of him and his cousin singing it when they were about 4 & 3. Sooo cute!

Anyway, as promised last week, I am back with a special feature post. Whoo hoo! Today's post is a showcase of past Halloween layouts I have created. I went back 3 years and pulled a few to show off. I will link up products where available. Here we go!

credits: Boo - Bundle + *FWP* - By Neia Scraps and Vintage vagabond by Tinci Designs


credits: Halloweenie - Bundle by Aprilisa Designs and At School Templates by PrelestnayaP Designs



No Halloween is complete in our life without some Harry Potter!
Using: Big & Little 8 Templates by Miss Fish & Always by Whimpychompers


Every year since Isaiah was about 3 years old, we have had a pumpkin carving party with my Mom & Pop. Here are a few layouts from last years:
 credits: Boo Page Kit by Word Art World and Whole Lotta Photos Template Bundle 1 by Miss Fish








credits: Boo Page Kit by Word Art World and Whole Lotta Photos Template Bundle 1 by Miss Fish



credits: Spooky Kit by JoCee Designs and Picture Perfect 170 by Aprilisa Designs




credits: Fright Night by LDragDesigns and Picture Perfect 173 by Aprilisa Designs



credits: Hocus Pocus by LDrag Designs




credits: Boo - Bundle + *FWP* - By Neia Scraps and Vintage vagabond by Tinci Designs



credits: So Scary - Bundle - by Neia Scraps and Layered Big Ones Templates by Miss Fish


There you have it. A look back at our past Halloweens in layout form. Not a whole lot of chit chat on today's post. Like last week, I will let the images do the talking. The journaling, the photos, and over all layouts. I will be back next week with the last October special feature blog post. More Halloween digital scrapbooking supplies from other stores. Be on the look out for that, and the special feature of November. There will be at least one!

Make sure you link me up to YOUR Halloween layouts. Seriously! I love seeing other peoples creativity. Or link me up to your blog post about Halloween. I will make sure to stop by and visit. Or just leave a comment down below and we will get our chatter box on!

Happy Scrapping....and Happy Halloween!!





La'Shawn is a 36 year old wife and mother. She works full time outside the house as a customer service rep for a small roll steel plant. She has lived in Georgia (in the states) her entire life. You can currently find her just a few hours north of Atlanta. Much closer to Chattanooga, TN though. She has been digital scrapbooking since 2008. She was looking for a way to document her son growing up before her eyes. After looking around a bit, she found digital scrapbooking, and never looked back. She has been on many creative teams (solo & stores) in the past 11 years. Her style leans more towards the traditional, and she never met a kit that she couldn't scrap with. She loves patterns, bright colors, and all the elements all the time! Creating clusters on her layouts is what she loves doing the most. Making sure every piece is where it should be. Let La'Shawn scrap for you! Are you looking for a creative team member? La'Shawn is looking for a few more teams to create for and promote. Find out more about her digital scrapbooking history, her contact information, her gallery, and more HERE!