• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Digital Scrapbooking Day 2019


It's finally here! Digital Scrapbooking Day! Otherwise known as DSD or iDSD. Around May there is interNational Scrapbooking Day. We celebrate that one too. This one is just for us digital and hybrid scrappers. There are so many sales, grab bags, new goodies, games and free stuff going on in the community. So great ready for it! This post is going to be image heavy, link filled, and long. So worth it though. But as it is so long, I will try to keep my natural loquaciousness to a minimum ... *Singing* It's the most scrappy time of the year!!

Ginger Scraps DSD Deals, Games, & More

First up is my digital scrapbooking home. They always rock out with DSD. So much going on in that store. They have a huge collab, always have grab bags, and the forum is hopping with games. I've picked out some highlights here to show you.


50% off storewide! You cannot beat that. Not to mention that GingerScraps has some of the most affordable and high quality digital scrapbooking supplies out there. Here are the links to get to the mentioned items on this flier:

And don't forget; if you spend that $20 you get the free with $10 purchase collab too. There is also the Buffet that went live on Tuesday as well. So much goodies!! Here are a few that I have scrapped with:


Halloween kits/collections are my favorite!! It makes my heart happy to get to scrap with them. For this layout I used the buffet goodies from Halloweenie by Aprilisa Designs. I also used non-buffet template. This is one of my most favorite template designers. I used At School Templates by PrelestnayaP Design.

Halloweenie - Bundle by Aprilisa Designs

https://store.gingerscraps.net/Halloweenie-Bundle.html

At School Templates by PrelestnayaP Design





Up next is a collection by Neia Scraps. A huge collection!! When I saw this one, I just knew I had to scrap with it. I will be using this kit again and again for my Halloween layouts!


 For this layout I used:

 So Scary by Neia Scraps

Something Wicked This Way Comes! Wicked good! So Scary from Designs by Neia is the perfect collection for all things Halloween, all things scary, and scary cute. A perfect treat to trick out your next layout or project!

Layered Big Ones (template) by Miss Fish. 


 I also used Layered Big Ones along with GingerScraps' Monthly Mix, Autumn Reflection. I mean, I just had to scrap that sweet loving face my son is making...Just like his Daddy! "Enhancing" photos with funny faces every chance they get!





I also realize that while I am writing this out, that I am going to just talk about GingerScraps Digital Scrapbooking Day on today's post. My goal is to inform you of the things I like, and show off some layouts. Not to overwelm you. So, if all goes as planned, I will be back tomorrow with some more Digital Scrapbooking Day news & layouts. But I am not done with GingerScraps' just yet! Up next is a template grab bag. My favorite kind!! As well as another collection from Aprilisa Designs. I've scrapped with the template bundle already. I will show you those layouts tomorrow. As they are with items that are not realeased until then. The images below are linked!

https://store.gingerscraps.net/2019-DSD-Template-Grab-Bag.html
 Includes 4 Template Packs worth $16. Available only for a limited time, during DSD Sale from October 5 - 1...For $5 folks!! FIVE DOLLARS! 


https://store.gingerscraps.net/Hello-October-Bundle-Aprilisa.html

I am not done yet. Last, but not least are some more goodies from Neia Scraps. Like above, all images are linked.

https://store.gingerscraps.net/Special-Moments-Templates-Mini-Kit-6-Grab-Bag-by-Neia-Scraps.html


https://store.gingerscraps.net/-4-Grab-Bag-CU-By-Neia-Scraps.html

https://store.gingerscraps.net/Special-Grab-Bag-10-Build-Your-Grab-Bag-By-Neia-Scraps.html


Whew! That is a lot. And I am not even done yet. I cannot wait to show you the goodies for tomorrow. A lot of stores start their sales today, but all of them are celebrating tomorrow. So make sure you stop by your favorite stores, and back by here! I will condence it all down for you. Or at least my favorites anway. Happy Scrapping everyone!




La'Shawn is a 36 year old wife and mother. She works full time outside the house as a customer service rep for a small  roll steel plant. She has lived in Georgia (in the states) her entire life. You can currently find her just a few hours north of Atlanta. Much closer to Chattanooga, TN though. She has been digital scrapbooking since 2008. She was looking for a way to document her son growing up before her eyes. After looking around a bit, she found digital scrapbooking, and never looked back. She has been on many creative teams (solo & stores) in the past 11 years. Her style leans more towards the traditional, and she never met a kit that she couldn't scrap with. She loves patterns, bright colors, and all the elements all the time! Creating clusters on her layouts is what she loves doing the most. Making sure every piece is where it should be. Let La'Shawn scrap for you! Are you looking for a creative team member? La'Shawn is looking for a few more teams to create for and promote. Find out more about her digital scrapbooking history, her contact information, her gallery, and more HERE!