• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Halloween Digital Scrapbooking Supplies | Vol. 2



Okay. I should warn you now....This post is going to bigger...badder...scarier...and more Halloweenier (that's totally a word) than last week's or the week's before. I really tried my best not to make this one huge. I am pretty sure I failed miserably. I do hope you have been enjoying the Halloween special features here at Shawn Bear Scraps! I know that while window shopping for goodies to add to this post, I ended up actually shopping. I really should check out other stores more often. I even found a new designer that I absolutely love and hand no idea about until doing this.

This past week was a lot of working, trying to keep away from everyone's germs, not walking, eating terribly, and then getting sick over the weekend. I don't have much to really talk about from the life side of things. So, I thought I would go ahead and write the last of my Halloween specials and post it a bit early. Anyway. I really shouldn't get too sidetracked with talky-talky since this post is going to be a doozy. You've been warned. :-) I do hope you enjoy it! Now, hold to your broomstick....away we go!!!!!

Halloween Digital Scrapbooking Supplies | Vol. 2


Up first is a look at some goodies...or ghoulies...from The LilyPad. So, while I was window shopping around the store, I actually picked some of these up. I am also going to start branching out in my monthly challenges that I do. I am going to have to start taking part at The LilyPad. I am loving these designs.  (images are not linked. The item's names are!)

Create Crate Monthly: #squadghouls





A collection of cute little kiddos, all dressed up ready for some Halloween trick-or-treating fun! Contains 8 kids in costume and one dog in costume! Each kid is supplied in two different hair / skin tones where appropriate. Perfect for your Halloween pages, invitations and decorations, Trick or Treaters contains the following hand drawn illustrations: cat, Frankenstein's monster, ghost (versions with and without the "boo" text on the bag are included), dog dressed as ghost, monster (includes versions with and without text on the sign), mummy, pumpkin, vampire, witch and trick or treating sign (also includes blank sign). 
 


Scary Cute | Mega Kit





Halloween Stuff #3 by Paula-Kesselring





Oogly Boogly Kit by Paula Kesselring

It's that time of year again, when ghosts and ghouls come out to play and some cute little spooks haunting your house ! Scrap all your Halloween adventures and more with this spooky kit !




Raven's Mist-Pastiche by Rebecca McMeen

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, oh so weary,
Feeling the raven’s mist on the moor—
I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As if someone was gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door—
"'Must be creatures from the moor "tapping at my chamber door—
“Only that and nothing more”.
Ravens Mist - Pastiche Includes: 14 ea. Papers, 70 ea. Elements




Are those not some of the most eclectic Halloween digital scrapbooking supplies you've seen? My goal for this post is to showcase items that are not the same-old same-old Halloween supplies. Halloween is eclectic in itself. The supplies should be too! Now, on to Plain Digital Wrapper's.


Gothic Grunge by Artgal Designs






A Prim Halloween - the Kit by Kimberly Stewart






 Halloween Templates by MarieH Designs





Haunted Carousel by SCD




Up next is PickleBerryPop. Years and years and years ago I was on their creative team. I miss it some times. I stepped down due to personal life and my style was more traditional. I didn't have the skill to take the really cool and extraordinary items in their store, and scrap with them. I could now, I do now. I bought some of these...because I just don't have enough Halloween supplies. ha!

Spooktacular #5 by HeartStrings Scrap Art 


If you enjoy using templates, make sure you check out HeartString's store. She is one of my favorites!



 Witchy Weekend by Jumpstart Designs

This might be one of my favorites! I love the touch of pink added in. JumpStart is guesting at GingerScraps this month too. Make sure to check out her designs there. I'm hoping she sticks around a permanent designer!


  

 Happy Halloween Kit by Laura's Digi World





 Boo! by Natali Designs





Halloween Time {elements} by Simplette Creatively Artless 





Last but not least is The Digital Press Co. And there is not one full kit in the bunch. I was really enjoying the little bits and pieces from their Halloween section. I feel like this company does bits and bobs really well.

Spooked Alphas by Dunia Designs




 Bootober by Rachel Hodge





The rest of these are from one designer. I did not realize that until I was putting this post together. Clearly I am now a fan of Julia Makotinsky!

Faboolous Fall | Elements





October Fright | Alphabet





Wee Bit Spooky | 3x4 Cards


Whew. I am tired after all that window shopping, and linking. :-) I hope you have enjoyed these Halloween special features here at Shawn Bear Scraps! I know that Halloween isn't everyone's favorite. Some people don't celebrate. I know that some people love it just as much as met. Even if you didn't find anything you like from here, I hope you have enjoyed window shopping with me!

I will be next week with our regular scheduled programing. Friday will bring us new releases. Followed by a recap of our Halloween on the 4th. Make sure you keep an eye out here on Shawn Bear Scraps. We will have one special feature (any guesses what is is about? lol) in  November, and I have a whole month long series planned for December. It is going to be so much fun!

Happy scrapping and Happy Halloween everyone!



Shawn Bear the Panda Bear!
La'Shawn is a 36 year old wife and mother. She works full time outside the house as a customer service rep for a small roll steel plant. She has lived in Georgia (in the states) her entire life. You can currently find her just a few hours north of Atlanta. Much closer to Chattanooga, TN though. She has been digital scrapbooking since 2008. She was looking for a way to document her son growing up before her eyes. After looking around a bit, she found digital scrapbooking, and never looked back. She has been on many creative teams (solo & stores) in the past 11 years. Her style leans more towards the traditional, and she never met a kit that she couldn't scrap with. She loves patterns, bright colors, and all the elements all the time! Creating clusters on her layouts is what she loves doing the most. Making sure every piece is where it should be. Let La'Shawn scrap for you! Are you looking for a creative team member? La'Shawn is looking for a few more teams to create for and promote. Find out more about her digital scrapbooking history, her contact information, her gallery, and more HERE!