• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

New Autumn Layouts

Hello!! I was a digital scrapbooking maniac this weekend. I plopped myself on the cough, under a blanket with my tree lit up and Christmas music in the background. When I was not by myself, we were watching Christmas Backing shows. It was a really relaxing weekend. And I think it made for some really nice layouts. I was on a roll. I love scrapping when my mojo is in full effect like it was this weekend. I just wanted to keep scrapping. In fact yesterday I went home at lunch and ate my yummy homemade chicken soup and scrapped some more! 

New Autumn Digital Scrapbooking Layouts

Most of them are Autumn. A few of them are Halloween layouts. Which is Autumn, of course. And as you can see, I like to reuse photos to scrap with. But most of these are from a little photo shoot the Hubby and I did with ourselves. It was so much fun doing these photos. It was the perfect Autumn day. A little drizzly, a little cold, and at the peek of Autumn leaves where I live. 

A disclaimer. These are most all creative team layouts. What does that mean? It means I get the products for free. They give me the kits/collections so that I can make layouts for them to advertise their products with. I do not have to post them on my blog. And I don't always. If they make it here, it is because I love them so! 

This is probably my newest favorite layout of all time. I love that photo of Jeremy and me. I like the layout of the whole thing. With the focus being mostly on the photo. This layout was made with non-creative team goodies. I used Autumn I love you by Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Another set of photos from our little photo shoot. I am not overly fond of the photo of me. I usually am not. But I love this one of Jeremy! He is a bit elusive when it comes to getting his photo taken. But he was a trooper this day. Just let me snap away. This is created using creative team goodies. I used Into The Woods Bundle by JB Studio


It was frosty this morning when I was heading into work. I was singing this song in my head. And this is hilariousI am listening to Christmas music in my ear while typing this. You'll never believe me. This song just came on! haha. I am dreaming and praying for a White Christmas every year. I have seen it once in my near 40 years of life. I used (non-CT) Christmas Happiness : Let It Snow by Digital Scrapbook Ingredients



More photo shoot photos. And for this one I used (CT) One Fine Autumn Day - Bundle by Aprilisa Designs and Make the Magic happen Templates Set2


Jeremy isn't the only one I wrangle into taking photos. I, of course, have way more of this kiddo than I do of Jeremy. Although it is getting less and less the older he gets. Or I should say, less with non-funny faces. We had a blast this day though! I used (non-CT) A Camping Tale: Off the Beaten Path by Kristin Cronin-Barrow


I was so excited that my almost 15 year old wanted to dress up this year! He and his Dad are listening to a book series where there is a knight and like his true ADHD self, he is fixated on Knights at the moment. But it isn't a new-new thing. As that helment we had already bought that exact one a few years ago. We had to toss it a last year because he wore it out. This layout is made using CT goodies Moment in Time: Medieval Collection Bundle by Meagan's Creations. 



That is it for today. It isn't all the layouts that I scrapped this weekend. A few are going to be new releases for some of the creative teams I am on. I will be back maybe later this week, or next week to showcase those. And make sure you check back on Black Friday at least. I will have a few posts scheduled with the new Black Friday goodies that are coming out. There are SO many! And then make sure you check back after that when Christmas season officially starts. I will have a new Christmas series here on the blog, that I am excited about. I have only been trying to do this series for 5 years now. lol. 

Happy Scrapping!