• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Christmas Preview

Is it too early for Christmas?! No! That photo is from last Christmas at my house. But I will not lie. I already have my tree up. That's it though. Not even an ornament on it. But I love my tree so very much. It plays music and is a light show. I just like to sit there in the living room with the lights off and watch it. (check at the very bottom for a better look at the show that is my Christmas tree. **flash warning**) 

It for sure isn't too early for crafters! That is why you will find the craft stores putting out their holiday stuff way early. You can find Christmas goodies year round though in the digital scrapbooking world. 

I am stopping by today to showcase just a few. I will not go overboard. And a lot of these are from last year's releases. You know...that whole year I missed. lol. 

Christmas Digital Scrapbooking 2022 Preview

Everything is linked to their counterparts in the store. I will say like I usually do...I am not set out to have these series filled with designs from the creative teams I am on. However, as they are all awesome, they are bound to pop up from time to time. If you want to know what teams I am on, check the "My Creative Teams" tab at the top of this site. With that in mind, I will make the usual transparency disclaimer. The creative teams I am on I get their products for free. That is in return for making sample layouts for advertisement purposes. I am not required to post anything about them here at Shawn Bear Scraps. If it makes it here, it is because I super love them! Now on to the fun stuff!!


Gnome for the Holidays by Bella Gypsy Designs 

Man-Oh-Man I love me some gnomes! I call them gnomies. I will have to pop back in and show you all my gnomie decorations. My tree topper is a gnome this year. 
Kit - 16 patterned papers, 11 coordinating solids, 1 berry branch, 5 brads, 4 buttons, 1 Christmas branch, 9 flowers, 4 foliage, 4 frames, 4 gnomes (in 3 skin tones), 2 gnomebound gnomes (in 3 skin tones), 1 gnome with cofee (in 3 skin tones), 1 gnome with stockin (in 3 skin tones), 10 labels, 2 strands of lights, 1 mushroom, 1 mushroom cookie, 1 cup of mushroom soup, 1 mushroom wreath, 4 paper washi, 2 pine branches, 3 presents, 9 ribbons, 4 ricrac, 10 small flowers, 10 small stars, 1 spoon, 3 stockings, 2 strings, 6 suitcases, 2 trees, 1 container of mustache wax (3 skin tones), 10 wordart and a wreath.

Christmas Magic Mega Kit by JB Studio, HeartMade Scrapbook, Neia Scraps and PrelestnayaP Designs

These designers are hands down some of my favorite. I have worked with Neia Scraps, Heartmade Scrapbook, and Just Because in the past. They knock it out of the park every time. I think these are going to be the next big names in digital scrapbooking. I especially love this collection. For one it is HUGE. Which my clustering heart loves. But I also really enjoy thematic kits that are not the traditional colors. 
Christmas Magic mega scrapbook collection by JB Studio, HeartMade Scrapbook, Neia Scraps and PrelestnayaP Designs is perfect for the creative who love holidays scrapbooking and crafts. Its unique colors offer a fresh approach to the Christmas Season.


I Believe - Full Page Kit by Alexis Design Studio 

“The most treasured gifts are the meaningful moments we create with the people we love. They become priceless memories decorating our lives.” ~Dodinsky There’s nothing like creating new memories with the ones we love at Christmastime. This newest collection is perfecting for keeping these memories alive for future generations to enjoy…just in time for all your holiday photos! This collection is jam packed with all unique, beautiful traditional items, to use all year long! It’s ideal for winter weddings, parties, invitations, cards, albums and so much more. SAVE $$$ with the purchase of this collection! Please see my previews and creative team layouts to see the versatility/details of this collection. Contents: 98  Unique Elements (kit) 15   Patterned Papers 2    Cookie Alphas My kits are designed specifically to work together so you can use them for many years to come. All products include unique items, and occasionally (but rarely) contain repeated elements/papers. Every element unique, so that you have a lot of variety. Drop shadows for illustration only. This product has been saved at 300 dpi to ensure high quality printing. Disclaimer: Some layouts may contain items NOT included in this collection...they may contain art from templates, their own word art, recoloring, an occasional element from another kit, fonts, etc. Copyright 2022 Alexis Design Studio

Naughty List: Collection Bundle by Meagan's Creations





Christmas Cheer - Page Kit by Neia Scraps


We believe in the Magic of Christmas, and that is what you will find in Christmas Cheer by Designs by Neia Scraps. This collection is everything Merry and Bright! You will find traditional Christmas elements and papers. Richly colored to scrap those family times, Christmas cheer, and holiday traditions! Content: Page Kit Alpha: (1 pack Upper & Lowercase + simbols and numbers) Elements: (105 miscellaneous elements PNG) Papers: 22 patterned Papers + 6 solid papers (3600x3600 JPEG)


Beary Merry Xmas | Kit by ninigoesdigi




Christmas time | north pole kit: simple pleasure designs by jennifer fehr

A NEW digital scrapbook KIT from Simple Pleasure Designs by Jennifer Fehr: Christmas Time | North Pole brings Santa and the North Pole right to your front door. This beautiful collection will having you dreaming of sugarplums and flying reindeer as you document your Christmas memories. KIT contains 20 Pattern Background Papers plus 2 alternates, a coordinating set of 13 Solid Background Papers, 1 adorable Gingerbread Alpha in uppercase letters with numbers 0-9 and punctuation, and 96 Embellishments including garland, berries, boards, border, bows, buttons, candy, doily, an assortment of beautiful flowers and foliage, frame, gingerbread house, gingerbread man, gingham ornaments, key, lights, lock, music sheet, nutcracker, paint, reindeer, Santa, tree, parcel, North Pole, stocking, ribbons, Santas, Santa book, Santa hat, scroll, sleigh, stamp, signs, tags, tape, confetti, hammer, pom poms, wrench, train, trees and word strips, plus so so much more.

Just a little glimps into all the Christmas goodies to come. Just so you know, expect me back here over the next few days and weeks with some more showcases. But I plan on a multi part blogging series for the Black Friday goodies and sales that will be hitting the digital scrapbooking world. I also plan to finally do the Christmas Carol Digital Scrapbooking series that I have started and never finished over the past few years. Get ready!! 

And I will leave you with a little look at my Christmas tree. 

Merry Christmas and Happy Scrapping!


Happy Scrapping!