• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

About Me

I like taking part in challenges. So I am taking part in a blog challenge. But I will be doing it a little different than set up. Since I post a lot more than the average person, I will not being doing one post a day, for 30 days. I wouldn't be able to post all the other stuff I normally do, and like doing. So, I will be taking the 30 day prompts and putting a few of them in one post until done.
It is a get to know the blogger. More than: I am wife, mommy, scrapper, panda lover, history lover, and so one. If you want to take part and I would love if you did!! Here is the challenge post and link me up to your blog. I seriously love reading blogs as much as having one.
Today I will only be doing one since there is list of 15 going along with it. :)

1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Well...I am La'Shawn. Also known as Shawnbear through out the digi community. I am 27 years old. I am a SAHM Monday - Thursday and I work a 40 hour work week crammed into 3 miserable days Friday-Sunday. I work at a trucking company as a dispatcher. I have made some wonderful friends with fellow dispatchers and truck drivers alike. Even turned one to scrapping. (waves at Petra!) I have been married to my hubby for nearly 4 years. He is my true love. That kinda love that lasts forever. Long after the newness has worn off and through all my craziness. He took me from a dark place and loves me for me. We have a little boy. The light of my life, Isaiah, known as Bug. He is a typical boy. Loud, wild, loves dirt, bugs, and his mommy! I am the oldest of 2 girls for my Mommy/Daddy-O and 3 girls for my Dad. I also have the 2 best friends a girl can ask for!

Now for 15 interesting facts:
1. I wanted to be a zoologist when I grew up
2. I can play the trumpet and the piano
3. I can't function without at least one Dr Pepper a day
4. My biggest downfall in life is that I am lazy
5. I can't sleep without being under covers. That is why my house is freezing.
6. I would happily move to Europe
7. I want to travel to many places. However, I am terrified of planes.
8. I really care for either dogs or cats. I tolerate them.
9. I struggle daily with my faith and walk with Christ.
10. I love the smell of apple pie candles
11. I can loose a whole day reading a book
12. I don't care for sweet food
13. I love listening to movie soundtracks
14. I am very unorganized
15. I love going to museums

So basically that sums up that I am a big dork. lol I am looking forward to doing this challenge. I would love if others did as well. If you decide to, come back and link me up in any blog posts comments. I will follow you...if I am not already.

And since today was supposed to be wordless Wednesday...here is what I had picked out the last Wednesday before Valentines day. Beautiful photo!


Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket