• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

New Release Time!

I am about to head off to bed. Got to get lots of sleep before starting my work cycle. Ugh. Anyway, I didnt come here to complain. I came here to show you some new & awesome goodies to hit the digi-world this week.
Rhonda Sunflower Designs has a cute new kit out this week. Are you ready for spring? Sick of the snow and cold weather? Well, nothing we can do to make it go away, but you can get lost in spring with Rhonda's new kit! Waiting for Spring is bursting with spring colors, flowers, a butterflies. Perfect for scrapping those spring photos and to get you out of those winter blues. :)



dawn by design has a new kit out this week as well. Just in time for Valentines Day. ...Is Love is richly colored and perfect for scrapping those love filled memories and photos of your loved ones. Hearts, flowers, and love words are perfect for those photos!


Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket