• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Here I am!

Well really I am at work. lol. Probably still sick. Ugh. But I pre-posted this so everyone can see Marshmella's new bundle. I think this is my favorite of her's to date. That will probably change with the next one. lol.
"Here I Am Bundle" is the Here I am kit, alpha, word art, and the templates all bundled into one. If you dont want the whole shebang you can grab each piece you want in her STORE.
This set is an awesome color scheme. Blue and yellow! Love it! The templates are all clustery and cut out. I loved the way they made my pages look. It is all about me...well you...us! I am a fan of AAM pages. I think we stay behind the camera too much and don't scrap ourselves enough. I also use them as therapy. Just my thing. Check out this bundle! :

and I couldnt just stop with one page with this set. I scrapped two. Kinda side-by-side pages. I scrapped myself and my best friend. I took our favorite quotes (well one of the few we have) and scrapped them with us. Here we are:


Some pretty hot ladies, right? ;)
until next time!
{hugs!}

Photobucket