• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Project 52: Week 10 & 11

All about the nephews this past two weeks. :) I am really not much for leaving the house on my 4 days off. In fact, I loath to leave it. Spending nearly every waking hour 3 days a week, not happy, makes me just want to hole up the days I am off. But the past two weeks, when I did go out, it was to see my sis and the other little loves of my life. My two little nephews!
Last week, I spent a good two hours over at my sis's house holding my new little nephew while he slept. Man he is a power sleeper! I guess he has to be with his louder big brother. You throw my loud child in there...poor little E has to be a power sleeper! He hardly made a noise. However, Big E and Bug ran around and destroyed my sis's house. Had sword fights & wanted to play with what each other was playing with. It was fun though. Before I left, I snapped a photo of little E after I finally relinquished him.

This week it was big E's 2nd birthday. (he really isnt that big. But both their name's start with E and for their privacy, that is what they will be called here. He actually has the cutest little chunky short legs ever! I just love them!) So, big E had a Mickey Mouse party. With a tootles cake. Dont know what tootles is? Be glad! :) lol. This photo was how he unwrapped every present. Each and every piece had to be taken off & in small pieces. :) Then Bug and Big E ran around like chickens with their heads cut of screaming and hollering....while Little E power slept. :) I love it!
Well, it's Thursday. {sigh} Hope everyone is having a good week!
(oh yeah, Happy St Patrick's Day!)
Photobucket