• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

New Release Friday!

Good Morning. I can't believe it is Friday again. I dont know where my weeks are going. But I am not here to complain. I am here to show you some awesome goodies. I did do a lot of scrapping this week, so I have a lot to show you. I will break it up across the weekend though. :) I should be at work when this posts. Working my fingers to the bone and answering about 200+ phone calls. yay! (insert rolling eyes here.) Oh yeah. I wasnt going to complain. lol. On to the goodies!
Today I am going to show you some awesome ScrapMatter's goodies. They have a lot of awesome goodies hitting the store today. Here are a few.
The new SM store collab is out this week. Yay! It is like totally rad! LOL! It's actually Totally 80's. I am a child of the 80s mearly b/c I was born in the 80s. I dont remember it. Dont like the music, or the style, or the movies. Nothing. However, my best friend would probably go back to the 80s and stay. lol. But I scrapped my Mommy with this kit. Can you tell where I get my looks from? I was scrapping these photos and Bug said "It's Mommy!" lol. Check out this totally rad kit!


Up next is a kit right up my alley. You know what that means right? Its a boy kit!! :)
What do you get when Jen Yurko & Amy Stoffel join creative forces? You get one of THE most smashing collab kits EVAH!! If you have a little boy (or tomboy) in your life who is all about dinosaurs, frogs, trains, trucks, snakes, mud or any other type of knee-skinning adventure then look no further….It’s A Boy’s World

I hope everyone has a great Friday!

Photobucket