• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

About Me: Part 5

I am back for another get to know me. Are you bored yet? Know enough about boring ol' me? Nah, I dont think so. ha ha ha ha

Day 15-Bible verse
Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp for my feet,
a light on my path.

Day 16-Dream house
My dream home is an antebellum house with lots of green land and a beautiful drive with Spanish moss trees lining the lane up to it. {sigh}

Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
VACATION! We are going the the week after Memorial weekend. Nothing major special. Just looking forward to TWO weeks off work. That's right. With my shift, when I take a vacation, it ends up being two weeks off. {sigh} That's enough time to maybe recover my sanity?!? Maybe. :)

Day 18-Something you regret
I am not the one to have regrets. I am sad some things happened and that I have done things in the past. But no regrets in anything. I truly mean it. I wouldnt change my heart break. It made me stronger & took me to Jerr. Look what I got from that!! ♥ I wouldnt change the things that were done to me in the past. They for sure made me a stronger person. So, everything in the past, be it good or bad, made me the La'Shawn I am today.....as i wrote that last word, something dawned on me. I have regreted somethings I have said b4. I tend to speak b4 thinking and have said some hurtful things. Things you can't take back. Those things I regret.

Day 19-Something you miss
High school. Not for the petty cliquishness of it. Not to do the home work. Not to get up early every morning. To be carefree (some what) and to hang with my girls and be silly all the time! I miss those days!

Day 20-Nicknames
Lady Bug and Shawn Bear.
My mom has called me Lady Bug since as long as I can remember. She was called Lady Bug when she was little and i look just like her. And Shawn Bear is what my hubby (otherwise known as Jerr Bear) calls me. ♥

So, that's a little more of me. Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket