• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

ABC's of LaShawn


The ABC's of Me. :) It is kinda silly but fun. I got it from reading Haynay's blog.
I would love for you guys to do it and link back to me. I am interested in the ABC's of you!

A. Age: 27

B. Bed size: king

C. Chore you dislike: Dishes. Something about touching half eaten food grosses me out!

D. Dogs: none. I am not a dog person. I think we will when Bug is older though.

E. Essential start to your day: Isaiah. Yeah, he sleeps in the bed with me. “Mommy? You awak? Zaiah’s hungry!” Every morning. J

F. Favorite color: Yellow! It makes me happy. I wear it every chance I get.
G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5' 6” (my license says I am 6’ 5” lol)

I. Instruments you play(ed): piano and trumpet (been years since played either though)
J. Job title: Fleet Manager (glorified title for truck dispatcher)

K. Kids: Just the one

L. Live: Born, raise, still living in georiga (USA)

M. Mom’s name: Tanya (pronounced Tonya)

N. Nicknames: Shawn Bear (by the hubs) and Lady Bug (by my mommy. She still calls me that)

O. Overnight hospital stays: I think just when I had Isaiah.

P. Pet peeves: repetitive noises made by other people (just ask my co-workers. Lol) fake people. Just be yourself! There is lots of other things. Jeremy is all the time telling me “everything gets on your nerves.” Ha!

Q. Quote from a movie: “Dark and difficult times lie ahead” (yes I am that dorky!)

R. ?? It was blank and I can't think of anything. lol

S. Siblings: two sisters. Nikki and Tabby. Both younger. I am about to move real close to Nikki. Yay! And miss Tab so much!

T. Time you wake up: ummm….11:00. That’s right. My child is a laaate sleeper.

U. Underwear: whaaat? I am wearing them if that is what you are asking. Ha!

V. Vegetables you don’t like: celery and peas. Celery has no taste and peas are green mush pods. Ugh.

W. What makes you run late: Ask my family. I am late to EVERYTHING! (except work. I am right on time for that) I make myself run late.

X. X-rays you’ve had: oh geez. Um…chest, neck, back, & hip when I fell of a horse & cracked my sternum & bruised my hip. Neck, back, & head when I had my car wreck and later in the years for the chiropractor. And teeth. I think that is it.

Y. Yummy food you make: Nothing. I suck at cooking.

Z. was blank too?? I for sure can't think of z. lol

Marie-France Gervais

Super fun!! I do like your favourite quote (I love the second part the most myself: soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy") ;)
I'll try to do the ABCs too!