• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

New Goodies!

I told you I would be back!
Thanks for the sweet comment Marif!! :) {hugs!}
I have a LOT of things to show you today that are awesome! So I will keep my normal blabbering to a minimum and just jump right to overloading your visual senses. :)
True Blue is now at ScrapMatters and I am super excited!! I have been a fan of hers since she started designing templates and was blue (lol) when she stopped for a bit. Her store is already filling up with awesome designs. Here is an example:

Sweet Spring Templates: Set 2


Erica Zane has a new kit out this week as well. Jam packed full of doodly baby goodness. Seriously too cute! Also when you buy the kit, you get the wordart free until March 31. Awesome right? :) Check out

First Time Ever


Jady Day Studio has a darling kit this week to. I just love every kit she designs!! This kit looks like something you would find in a paper scrap store to me. Like you could reach out and touch the monitor and actually feel it! It's so cute and Eastery and Springy! :) Check out

Spring into Easter


Thanks for stopping by today!
Please keep me in your prayers as I am working. It helped so much last weekend!
(You can check all my credits for these above layouts HERE)

Photobucket

Marie-France Gervais

Love what you did with the first photo layout. I love how the journaling is split in two. Super cute!
And more hugs and good thought for today ;)

Marie-France Gervais

I forgot the "s" but I'm sending more than one good thought, lol!