• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Late Night Swims & Bowling

Happy Thursday everyone!! We are almost to the weekend. Whoo hoo! Today being Thursday means I have a few new releases to start showing you. I've been super busy this week so I really haven't gotten as much scrap time in as I like. I am taking a short day at work today. So, there will be swimming (if the rain goes away), shopping, and scrapping! That is a lot of fun S words! :-) Right now though, I am going to show you my new digital scrapbooking layouts with the new releases this week.


1st up is a fun summer (and my family) kinda kit! We love love love to swim. Last year the kiddo really took to learning to swim. He basically taught himself. There is a lot of jumping in and splashing around right now. I used Pool Party by Bella Gypsy Designs.




Not just sunny day time swimming happens in our life. Fun night time swimming too! If we had our own pool, I would be out in it every night. Even if you are in the pool, sometimes being outside in the heat of the day is just too much! If you haven't gone on a night swim, you should! I used, Night Swimming by Bella Gypsy Designs. (Make sure you head over to their blog. There might  be a coupon!) BTW, If you buy the 1st swimming kit I showed you, you can get night swimming free! What?!? That's right! That sale ends 7/30/15, so make sure you add this to your didgital scrapbooking stash!





It isn't just about swimming with today's new layouts. There is a fun bowling kit and layout too! When my husband and I first started dating we were on a bowling league with my parents. I am 100% sure my husband was just doing it to spend more time with me. Fast forward 6 years after us being on a bowling league and dating. Here is our son getting his bowling on. I used Let's Bowl Collection by Meagan's Creations. 






That's all I have today. What have you scrapped lately? Link me up!