• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Wordy Wednesday | Vol. 4

Going way back in the gallery archives for today's Wordy Wednesday post. Way back to 2007 for the photo! But the sentiment is still very much the same.

credits: Hello, Goodbye and Hello, Goodbye Alpha by Pixilily Designs




journaling reads:

I wish that we were close as sisters should be. Nikki and I grew up together and I think that now in our adult life and since our boys are so close, we are a lot closer. But it hasn't always been that way. My relationship with Tabby has been something that I have always treasured but has since our adult lives diminished. Sister fight. All siblings do. But it seems like because of our age, personality, distance, we we were both raised, and the reason for the argument, we will never be the same. That makes me so sad. I have always wanted to be the big sister that Tabby has gone to. That never happened. I remember when she was found and we would play for hours outside. I remember spending the night at my dad's and one of the best things was being with Tabby. She has always held a special place in my heart. I have never held bad feelings towards. Even after we fell apart. I love both my sisters very much & wish we were so much closer!

Man, that one got to me. Even typing out the journaling just now, I teared up. Nikki and I are really close now. We live down the street from each other. Talk nearly every day, and try to see each other once a week. I am friends with Tabby on FB. That's a start! :-)

What is a wish you have? Let me know! Link me up!