• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Digital Scrapbooking Christmas Songs | "Last Christmas"

 



Well, it was bound to happen. We would come across a song on this list I didn't care for. This is the one for me. And I more than just don't care for this song. I don't like it at all. I don't care who sings it. It comes on the radio or my Christmas playlist, I am changing it. But I still want to to give it it's own post.  So here is your #4...

Digital Scrapbooking Christmas Songs | "Last Christmas" 



I couldn't find a lot for this one. So it will be short and sweet. Which is fine by me, as i don't care for it anyway. haha. I was going for heartbreak and christmas. There really isn't anything out there for a relationship break down and Christmas. But there is about missing people. So a little break from Christmas themed digital scrapbooking goodies. 

That being said I found one kit that would work about missing someone and Christmas. 

Christmas Without You by Digital Scrapbook Ingredients

Everyone talks about how Christmastime is the most wonderful time of the year. But when you are missing a loved one it is not the happiest season of all anymore. Christmas Without You by Digital Scrapbook Ingredients is a Christmas collection designed for everyone who is missing someone they love this holiday season. It’s meant for documenting those lonely feelings, but also for cherishing old Christmas traditions and making new memories.


Here are a few missing you inspired digital scrabooking items: 


Life Chronicled: Hurt & Healing - Mixed Elements by Connie Prince



Farewell Word Strips by ScrapChat Designs



Missing You - Word Strips by CathyK Designs



Falling Apart by Erica Zane



Not Forgotten Page Kit by Laurie's Scraps & Designs 



Mourning Birds {Kit} by Jumpstart Designs



I Will Remember You by LJS Designs



Missing You by Ponytails




And here is one I scrapped with recently! 

Falling Apart - Page Kit by Fun Factory

But look, You are a forest. And no matter How many wildfires Burn you down You'll always find A way to grow back. - F. E. Marie Sometimes life catches you off guard and all you can do is stare as your world seems to fall apart. Maybe you find yourself stuck, or taking steps backwards - not knowing how to move forward. No matter what your story looks like at this moment, remember that everyone will have messy days, wrong turns and broken pieces. All you can expect of yourself is to do the best you can with what you have at this moment, and to be brave enough to reach out to others if you find you need additional support.