• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

New Layouts & Christmas Photos

Good Tuesday morning! I hope everyone had a good Christmas and didn't get too cold. We didn't get snow here. Well, it was spitting snow a bit last night. Which we don't usually get snow in December down this far south. I didn't get my White Christmas. But I did get a cold one! It got down to 6 degrees here. We also don't usually get that cold here. Ever! Much less this early into Winter. I love it! Cold weather is where it is for me. 

But outside the strange weather, it was a great Christmas. I still have Christmas to go. As we do not do Christmas on my side of the family until January. So, I will be back in a few weeks with more photos. Here is a look at my Christmas. 

Christmas Eve was spent with Jeremy bravely going to the mall for a last minute gift, followed by the afternoon & evening at his grandparents house. Where we got lots of family time, baby snuggles, and Isaiah got a lot of playing in with his cousin. They love each other so much, and he is so good with her! Every time we leave from spending time with her, he is beat. They run around like crazy children. I love watching it. And of course, I love me some baby snuggles. And I love that the baby loves her Aunt LaShawn. She keeps her eyes on me whenever I am around. Even Uncle Jerr got some snuggles in. She was passed out on him! We then went home and Jeremy stayed up to 1am putting Isaiah's gaming chair together. Reminded us of times from when he was little and we stayed up putting together Ninja Turtle things. 
Christmas morning started around 9am for us. It starts later when when you have a teenager. He was happy with his gifts. And even at 15 years old, he makes giving him gifts so enjoyable! He makes the best faces. Even when Santa (I) got him the wrong Xbox, he was so thankful for it. It was better than the one he had. I knew the moment that it was opened, I got the wrong one. We exchanged it & he was already playing the right one last night. 

Christmas afternoon was spent at my in-laws. And honestly, it was one of the best Christmas days I have had. We all get along wonderfully. I love my in-laws. I have been part of the family for nearly 20 years now. And we have always gotten along so great. But there was something about this years. Maybe it was a more close feeling brought on by Jeremy's grandmother passing the week before. Maybe we were all appreciative of each other's company just a bit more. All-in-all, it was a wonderful Christmas, and I cannot wait for my side of the family's! 

And I got a bit of scrapping done while I was off work as well. So, here are those layouts. 


credits: Farmhouse Christmas Bundle by JB Studio 




credits: Adventure: Christmas by Studio Flergs and Half Pack 211: Adventure Christmas by Cindy Schneider


credits: Home For The Holiday - Bundle by Aprilisa Designs


credits: Dragon Wings [Mega Bundle] by Cindy Ritter and Aimee Harrison

credits: Winter Memories-Page Kit by CarolW Designs


And as always...Everything is linked to their counterparts in the store. I am not set out to have these series filled with designs from the creative teams I am on. However, as they are all awesome, they are bound to pop up from time to time. If you want to know what teams I am on, check the "My Creative Teams" tab at the top of this site. With that in mind, I will make the usual transparency disclaimer. The creative teams I am on I get their products for free. That is in return for making sample layouts for advertisement purposes. I am not required to post anything about them here at Shawn Bear Scraps. If it makes it here, it is because I super love them!