• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING CHRISTMAS SONGS | "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)"

 

Jesus is the reason for the season, of course. I think of my MeeMaw every time I see that. But Christmas is also about family. About everyone coming together and coming home. "Christmas {Baby Please Come Home)" embodies that feeling. It also has a feeling of someone begging a lousy partner to come home. haha. But I thought I would go with the theme of coming home for the holidays. With that theme in mind here you go! 

Just as a reminder: 

I used THIS list from Billboard. There are 100 on this list. I would love to do all 100, but I cannot. For one, I don't have the time. December is a busy real-life time of the year, as well as scrapping. For two, not all of these songs have corresponding kits. A great opportunity for any designers reading this! I took the top 10 and will be showing you a corresponding digital scrapbooking supplies to go along with those songs! There will be some direct matches, and some thematic. I thought it would be a lot of fun! 

And as always...Everything is linked to their counterparts in the store. I am not set out to have these series filled with designs from the creative teams I am on. However, as they are all awesome, they are bound to pop up from time to time. If you want to know what teams I am on, check the "My Creative Teams" tab at the top of this site. With that in mind, I will make the usual transparency disclaimer. The creative teams I am on I get their products for free. That is in return for making sample layouts for advertisement purposes. I am not required to post anything about them here at Shawn Bear Scraps. If it makes it here, it is because I super love them! Now on to the fun stuff!!

Here is the #2 song...


Darlene Love, "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" (1963)




And here are the digital scrapbooking supplies that I found inspired by this song: 

Home For The Holiday - Kit by Aprilisa Designs




Home for the Holidays by Kristin Aagard 




Cozy Christmas by Bella Gypsy 



Homespun Holiday from Designs by Lisa Minor

This Digital Art Product Includes: 60 papers 122 elements including: 13 bows, 13 brads, 4 elves, 28 flowers, 7 frames, 3 garland elements, 4 gift bows, 5 stick pins, 4 ribbon buttons, 5 spriggles, 5 strings, 12 doodle tags, 4 tassels, 6 trees, charm, lantern, mug, reindeer, 2 rocking horses, 2 stationary papers and a twig Homespun Holiday is a Digital Scrapbook Kit from Designs by Lisa Minor. It includes a variety of elements to create Christmas-themed scrapbook pages, digital art, and printable art projects. This product was designed for digital scrapbook pages and photo books but all products are created at print quality for use in printable art projects. Use them for: Digital Scrapbook pages, printable art projects, greeting cards, table tents, name tags, home decor, journals. Colors: Red, Blue, Brown, Green Season: Suitable for all seasons Theme: winter, Christmas, holiday


Celebrate Christmas: Home for the Holidays by Kristin Cronin-Barrow

A digital scrapbook kit by Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Celebrate Christmas: Home for the Holidays. There's no place like it. Whether your family is near or far, you'll get the feeling of togetherness when you scrap beautiful pages with this kit. Perfectly classic Christmas colors include red, green, navy and white, and patterns like plaid, wood grain, poinsettias and the look of a ski sweaters. Elements include ornaments, poinsettia and other flowers, homespun elements, pine cones, ribbons and a really fun station wagon and pickup truck. Heritage photos or contemporary, this kit is perfect for your favorite family Christmas.


Home For Christmas Page Kit by JB Studio



Home for the Holidays by lliella designs & red ivy design



#StayHome for the Holidays by Traci Reed

Well here we are, everyone. It’s been almost a year since we entered pandemic mode and I couldn’t think of a more appropriate collection to make for Christmas 2020 than a new edition of the #StayHome collection! I’ve taken the pinks, grays and whites from the original color palette and added in red and black to make it Christmassy, yet coordinating!

Home for the Holidays by Wimpychompers 


GingerBread Ladies Monthly Mix: Home For Christmas





One more to go! And Christmas is nearly here. 


La'Shawn is a 39 year old wife and mother. She works full time outside the house as a customer service rep for a small roll steel plant. She has lived in Georgia (in the states) her entire life. You can currently find her just a few hours north of Atlanta. Much closer to Chattanooga, TN though. She has been digital scrapbooking since 2008. She was looking for a way to document her son growing up before her eyes. After looking around a bit, she found digital scrapbooking, and never looked back. She has been on many creative teams (solo & stores) in the past 11 years. Her style leans more towards the traditional, and she never met a kit that she couldn't scrap with. She loves patterns, bright colors, and all the elements all the time! Creating clusters on her layouts is what she loves doing the most. Making sure every piece is where it should be. Let La'Shawn scrap for you! Are you looking for a creative team member? La'Shawn is looking for a few more teams to create for and promote. Find out more about her digital scrapbooking history, her contact information, her gallery, and more HERE!