• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Digital Scrapbooking Christmas Songs | "White Christmas"

It is time again! For the next instalment of Digital Scrapbooking Christmas songs. And this one is my all time favorite Christmas song. This is going to be image heavy (as if they are not all that way. lol) So I am going to jump right into it. 

Just as a reminder I used THIS list from Billboard. There are 100 on this list. I would love to do all 100, but I cannot. For one, I don't have the time. December is a busy real-life time of the year, as well as scrapping. For two, not all of these songs have corresponding kits. A great opportunity for any designers reading this! I took the top 10 and will be showing you a corresponding digital scrapbooking supplies to go along with those songs! There will be some direct matches, and some thematic. I thought it would be a lot of fun! 

And as always...Everything is linked to their counterparts in the store. I am not set out to have these series filled with designs from the creative teams I am on. However, as they are all awesome, they are bound to pop up from time to time. If you want to know what teams I am on, check the "My Creative Teams" tab at the top of this site. With that in mind, I will make the usual transparency disclaimer. The creative teams I am on I get their products for free. That is in return for making sample layouts for advertisement purposes. I am not required to post anything about them here at Shawn Bear Scraps. If it makes it here, it is because I super love them! Now on to the fun stuff!!

And #5 is....

White Christmas by Bing Crosby 


I love snow. It is so magical, beautiful, and peaceful. I have only had one white Christmas the whole near 40 years I have been alive. And I pray and wish for one every year. I also love this movie. It is so quaint and heartwarming. I love the songs (of course) and I especially love this one, and "Sisters". It is now stuck in my head. haha. 

I am going to start out with a new layout I recently scrapped & what I used to scrap it: 



Christmas Happiness : Let It Snow by Digital Scrapbook Ingredients

Christmas Happiness by Digital Scrapbook Ingredients is a beautiful Christmas collection filled with charm and magic and has everything you need to document the most wonderful time of the year!




**White Christmas Inspired Digital Scrapbooking Supplies from  PickleBerry Pop. **


Dreaming of a white Christmas Collection by et designs



Dreaming of a White Christmas Page Kit by Heart Strings Scrap Art 

'I'm dreaming of a white Christmas..." This versatile collection is perfect to scrap your special photos of fun in the snow or Christmas memories... or if you are lucky, the pics of a White Christmas! Since we live in the southern hemisphere, we spend Christmas on the beach... I've only ever once had a White Christmas (when I was working at a ski lodge in the USA many years ago) and just LOVED the whole experience :)

Farmhouse Winter Elements by JB Studio


And I scrapped with this collection: 


** White Christmas Inspired Digital Scrapbooking Supplies from Sweet Shoppe Designs **


Remember the Magic: WHITE CHRISTMAS by Studio Flergs

This collection was previously released as a scoop, and now re imagined as a solo. Some old, some new. The color white takes center stage and is joined by icy blue, raspberry red and glittery gold to create a gorgeous kit for all your holiday memories. Elements include cookies, packages, glittered light bulbs, snowflakes, stars, word art, a wreath and more. Create your very own wonderland full of light, sparkle and a touch of Christmas magic with this lovely kit.

A Woodland Christmas: Starlight Wishes by Kristin Cronin-Barrow

A digital scrapbook kit by Kristin Cronin-Barrow, A Woodland Christmas: Starlight Wishes. Shine your light and share the joy! The Christmas star is the brightest of the year, so make your pages shine bright as well, with this gorgeous kit! Frosty white and blue mix with earthy brown for a color palette reminiscent of stars and stables. Embellish your pages with flowers, bells, bokeh elements, glittery ornaments, pine cones, word art and so much more. Enjoy a sweet noel and make a wish on the very special Christmas star.

Santa Claus and Co: Frosty's Farmhouse by Kristin Cronin-Barrow

A digital scrapboo kit by Kristin Cronin-Barrow. Farmhouse decor gets a Christmas upgrade in this gorgeous new kit from KCB! Part of this year’s “Santa Claus and Co.” collection, you’ll get everything you love about the farmhouse trend like black and white and plaid with the perfect amount of greenery. Chalkboard word art, wood accents, knitted accents, a farmhouse, and a barn, you’ll have everything you need for the coziest Christmas this side of the mountains. No matter where you’re celebrating, you’ll be home for Christmas with this kit!

Evergreen Christmas by Meagan's Creations

Evergreen Christmas digital Scrapbook Kit by Meagan's Creations. This kit is full of country charm! It’s filled with neutral tones, simply elegant Christmas elements.  Included are eighteen patterned 12x12 papers and twelve wood grain solid papers, with two alphas, one wooden glittered  alpha, and one script chipboard. One hundred thirteen elements including: two acorns, one bear, three berry sprigs, two bows, two branches, five buttons, one deer, two pieces ephemera, ten flowers, six different foliage, three frames, one heart, one label, five leaves, two ornaments, five pine cones, five ribbons, one hat, one sheet music, five signs- "True Love Was Born in a Stable", "Let it Snow", "Winter Wonderland", "O Holy Night" and "Merry Christmas", six snowflakes, one snow flake scatter, five stamps, one staple, seven stars, gray stitches with holes, gray stitches no holes, stitch holes, white stitches or holes, white stitches with holes, two stockings, two strings, three tags, one tag string, two Christmas trees, six word banners- "All is Bright", "all is Calm", "Father Christmas", "Joy to the World", "Merry Christmas", and "Peace on Earth", five wood slices- "Hope", "Noel", "Jolly" and two vintage Santa Clauses, and four wooden titles- "Joy", "Noel", "Peace", and "Believe".

Candy Coated Christmas 6x6 Stencil Cut Files by Traci Reed

If you're looking for the sweetest Christmas collection in town, look no further than Candy Coated Christmas! In classic red and green with a sweet pink and mint peppermint twist, Candy Coated Christmas is chock full of adorable one-of-a-kind illustrations, sugary sweet (and a little salty) sentiments and products galore to make documenting your holiday season a breeze - and a BLAST!


** White Christmas Inspired Digital Scrapbooking Supplies from The Lily Pad**

White Christmas - Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Kristin Aagard Designs



White Christmas Templates - Digital Scrapbooking Page Templates by Kristin Aagard Designs



White Christmas - choose from different Options by NBK Designs 

This one is cool because you can pick and choose from it what you want, or get the whole thing. There is literally 31 options to choose from. And I am without a doubt getting at least some of these!! 

White Christmas Elements by Elif Sahin 

Get your favorite hot drink, play your Xmas playlist and start dreaming of a white Christmas with every page of December album you’re crafting. White Christmas digital scrapbook collection features neutral colors so that the magic of season can shine through your colorful photos. Embellish your memories as much or as little as you wish with handcrafted illustrations and merry words.

Whew! This one was fun to do. And you guys are not going to believe me. Well, as I am finishing this post up, it just came on!! I am serious. Picture or it didn't happen? Here is the screenshot from my phone. I mean I prefer Bing singing it, but this is a close second. 

And as I stated, it is my favorite Christmas song of all time. I start my Christmas season listening to it, and it is usually the last Christmas movie I watch. As I am wrapping presents. 

And you know, this year we might just might get it! It is so cold and wet down here in Georgia already. We don't usually get this cold this early. So I am literally Dreaming (wishing and praying) for a White Christmas! 

Happy Scrapping and Merry Christmas!