• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Jerr's Picks of the Week

I know it is a bit late...but better late than never. Jeremy picked out some kits for me to scrap with last week. And as he has been the past few week, he has some good taste. :D I only did 2 this weekend. I had more CT duties that I had to get done. But I really enjoyed scrapping the pages that Jerr had a part in. So, here are his picks of the week:

Click HERE for credits


Click HERE for credits

Well that is it for tonight. Short and sweet. Isaiah is in the bed yelling at Jeremy to stop snoring. I think it is time to separate them two and call it a night myself. Such is a life of a mommy :)

Happy Scrapping!

Marie-France Gervais

Super layouts!
I LOVE how you separated the pics and elements and the title in the first one... I might have to scraplift that!!