• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Num13ers & Orange Crush

Good Morning!! I hope this post is finding everyone well. I am dropping by before I head off to bed to show some more goodies off. I am sleeepy! I will be back tomorrow with something great. Well, at least I think it is great. :D But we are talking about today. Today is about numbers and colors. A lot of my life is that. "Hey Isaiah...what color is this?" He is good with his colors. If he is tired and being silly, everything is green. :) "Hey Isaiah... can you count for mommy?" He can count all the way to 15! :D If he is tired or being silly there is a whole lot of jumping around. (We wont talk about ABCs. He just yells "I NO Cs!") So Check out this awesome bundle by Project B Designs " Num13ers {big bundle}" I love the colors of this kit and the number inspired elements. It is also broke down by kit and alpha and such at her store if you don't want the huge bundle. I wanted it all. :) Check it out:


Who's that handsome person in the photo with me?!? Why...it's the ever elusive hubby who hates his photo being taken. :D I ♥ him so.

Check out Jennifer Labre new kit "Orange Crush" She is guesting at Sunshine Studio Scraps September and already has this cute kit in her stores. Now, orange isnt usually my color. After all...I am a bulldog fan (football for those who dont know me) and I tend to hate all things orange. BUT this kit was just too darling not to scrap and midst scrapping, I noticed I was scrapping my child in a bulldog shirt. lol! Check out this cutie of a kit:


Thanks for stopping by!

♥ La'Shawn