• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Winter Cheer

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas! That isnt just my favorite Christmas song. That is my wish. With the type of weather we have been having here of late in the good ole south, I just might get it. But if not, I will be happy with listening to Bing sing that song to me. :) I love hearing him sing!
I will be at work when this posts today. "Stinky Work" as Bug calls it. :) I can't stay home and scrap all the time. I would love to though...anyone know a full time scrapping job? No designing required. lol. I enjoy everything about scrapping. The actual scrapping, the looking around in stores for the new and awesome goodies, but most of all I enjoy all the wonderful people I have met since scrapping! I have met a world (literally a world) of wonderful women. I am happy for my digi-friends. Who one day I might actually get to meet. Anyway...on to the digi-goodies.

One of those sweet people I have meet is Crystal of Sugar Pie Scraps. I have CT'd with her before and she is really one of the sweetest people out there. She also is a bang up designer! I have the pleasure of guesting for her right now. Check out her newest kit to Polka Dot Plum: "Snow, Sledding, Sweets" This kit is perfect for all your winder wonder photos and then some. It is also perfect for scrapping those yummy sweetastic photos too! What a awesome color scheme!

and here is me and Bug earlier this year playing in the snow:

Next up is one of the true deals of the digi-scrapping world. This is one of the 1st things I ever bought when I first started scrapping and bought every month. Digital Design Essintail Idea Notebook. This month it is the "Holiday Idea Notebook" You may ask,
"What is a DDE Idea Notebook?" It's a grab bag full of digi surprises at a great price. You will find a full kit, alpha set, paper pack, and three embellishment collections. If you are new to digital scrapbooking, it's a great way to sample our digital goodness and dip your toes in digi. If you're a loyal DDE customer, it's the perfect way to get a variety of new releases at an incredible price. It's only available for a limited time.
Seriously a great deal and great items. It is only $3!! Check it out:

and this is Santa Bug checking out the tree last year. :)
Thanks for stopping by!
{hugs!}

Photobucket