• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

In The Spirit

Good Morning! I am totally blown away that today is DECEMBER! In 17 days my little boy will be 3 years old. Tomorrow we will be having his birthday party. 24 days it will be Christmas. 29 days this year will be done and over with. I am just crazy blown away at thinking about all that. I know this month is also going to be crazy. Christmas, Birthday, & New Years. Happens every year though. lol.
I thought I would start this December with some photos of Christmas and the upcoming birthday boy. I really can't believe he will be 3 years old. {sniff sniff} Here are some photos of the awesome Christmas lights we saw while driving around and the Christmas birthday boy himself.

He is quite adorable (even though I am a bit biased. lol) and can you imagine the electric bill or trying to sleep with all those lights at that house? It's beautiful but a bit much! He even lets you get out and walk around his whole yard. No thank you! lol
Hope everyone has a great start to their December!

Photobucket

Marie-France Gervais

I had a feeling our little men were really close in age! Cédric was born on the 21st of the same year, and I cannot believe he'll be 3 either...
Cool photos, and a very cute little man!!

La'Shawn

Wow, they really are close in age. I thought they were as well. I didnt know they were that close in age. I wish we lived closer so they and we could hang out. Maybe one day! ♥

Marie-France Gervais

Yeah, move to Canada!! It's fun here, a little cold but hey... LOL.
If you ever want to come visit... I know your hubby is a nature guy and that's just about all there is around here: trees and rivers and stuff, nothing else to do.
But we do go to Florida often so maybe one day on the way there or something...
XOX