• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

HUGE sale and chilly goodies!

Sorry I have been quite this week. I guess it is the time of year. Other things taking me away from the computer. Christmas shopping, getting together with family, my new shift change, the CRAZY weather we have been having. Mr Bear is up in PA today for work. Lucky. I would would love to go up there...heck I would love to live up there. Minus the whole being away from my family thing. Oh, and the having to fly up there. lol.
First off I want to bring you some news of a big sale. JennCk is retiring some of her designs. That means big deals for us!! Yay!! So run over to her store and grab them up. Here is what it is all about :
and now for some new products. Laura {simply.scraps} has some newtastic designs in her Scrap Orchard store today. These are prefect for your chilly, snowy, and snow man building photos. They literally have all you need to scrap your snowman photos. Check out "Build Me a Snowman - For the Boys"

We can't usually do big snowmen where I live. So, my BFF builds tiny ones and sends me photos of them:

There is also a set of awesome wordart to go along with the kits. "Build Me a Snowman - Words"


and dont fear...there is a girl kit to go along with this great boy version! "Build Me a Snowman - For the Girls"
That's it for today. I have to run. Going to go brave the cold and eat lunch with the family. Yay!
Photobucket