• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Dreamy Lemons, Pinwheels, and a bit wordy!

He he he. Really I have a lot to show you today. Soooo much new goodies at The DigiChick today. Serioulsy, you shouldn't just take my word for it and go check it out for yourself. I am not going to ramble on. That isnt the wordy part I was talking about. ;)

Gimme Layers With Words Vol. 2

by Cluster Queen Creations
That is the wordy I was talking about. ;) I am a bit of a journaler (a bit of talker. You guys know that. lol) So, these templates...wub!

I used those awesome templates on this layout as well as a new collab! A collab you are not going to want to miss out on.
Life Gave Me Lemons

by Cluster Queen Creations and Nikki Epperson
Life Gave Me Lemons is a kit all about celebrating life-the good, the bad and the ugly! When life gives you lemons, make lemonade...this kit fully embraces this philosophy by combining bright cheerful elements with some darker elements, so you can scrap just about any memory with this kit! Discover how fun it is to focus on the good instead of the bad when you scrap with this versatile kit! Life Gave Me Lemons is packed full of elements and papers, so you will be sure to reach for it again and again!

Pinwheel Kit

by Wishing Well Creations
A playful, happy, and outdoorsy kit that is perfect for all spring, summer, and boy-related projects! 25 papers (15 patterned, 10 solid), 33 elements and 1 full alpha.

Dreamy

by Wendy Page
Soft and yummy colors and just plain dreamy!
Told ya there was a lot of beautiful new goodies out today! I will have a lot more to show you later. I am going to go swimming now and enjoy my last day off this week. {sigh} Trying not to think about the impending days. Peace!
Photobucket