After My Own Heart!

by - August 19, 2011

I am a one photo layout type of girl if I am doing them from scratch. I dont know why. But I tend to lean towards just one photo. Even when scrapping with templates I lean towards the one photo templates. So I was super happy to see Crossbone Cuts new set of templates out this week over at ScrapMatters. Check out these awesome templates.

One Love Templates V.1
by Crossbone Cuts
and here is my layout:
Kit look familiar? It should. :) It is what I used to make by blog design. I used Queen of Scrap by the SM Design Team and Queen of Scrap Extras by the SM Design Team and CT.

Here are some more layouts I made for ScrapMatters this week:
{credits: Garden Party a SM Team Collabs (KIT AND TEMPLATE) }

and

{credits: Today is . . . Full Kit and Today is . . . Overlays by Captivated Visions}

Thanks for stopping by. TGIF for everyone! :)
Photobucket

You May Also Like

0 comments