• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Picture Perfect Cookin'

Hello! It's me again. :) Well, of course it is. lol. Just popping in before heading off to work to show you some more new releases. Yay! Gotta love the digi goodness. Tis' why I have left this blog 100% digi. I moved the non-digi stuff over to my other blog. Yeah, I am that crazy. I got two of them. But I do love blogging! ♥ :) So anyway, about those awesome digi-goodness...

Cook Like a Man
by Miss Mis Designs

This is a perfect kit for scrapping those men cooking (grilling) it up. Great guy colors and patterns. Along with some steak, grilling supplies, and condiments. What every man/cooking kit needs! :) I was going to scrap my hubby grilling but he had other plans for dinner that night. Frankly, I like these photos better anyway. Its both my guys cooking me dinner! ♥

Lucky girl, right? :)
I also use a new and awesome set of templates for this kit. Who guessed I would have used a template, right? lol. But these super rock! Check them out.

Picture Perfect 9 -Templates
by Aprilisa Designs

I also used these awesome layerey goodness templates on another layout that you previously seen. But just to show it again along with the templates....here it is:

(kit: My Little Guy Kit by Etc. by Danyale)

Have a great Saturday! I will be doing what I can to make the best of my day!

Photobucket