• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Lots of Goodies

Good morning. I came by today though to really show you the awesome new goodies at The DigiChick. You would think after a few months, I would stop being amazed....nope! :) Oh! Did you hear?!? They started the challenges back up. Yay! In the forum! Double Yay! I am hosting one...that's right...triple yay! :) You should go check them out HERE.

Check out the newest Chick Collab:
A is for Apple


No Girls Allowed

by Cluster Queen Creations
No Girls Allowed is a grungy, funky boy kit from Cluster Queen Creations, perfect for scrapping the little (and not so little) guys in your life! Inspired by Melissa's nephew, Nikolai, No Girls Allowed features bold, masculine colors, with loads of grungy, paint splattered elements. Versatile enough to scrap feminine pages, No Girls Allowed is the perfect kit to add to your collection!

No Girls Allowed Templates

by Cluster Queen Creations
The No Girls Allowed Templates are made to coordinate perfectly with the No Girls Allowed Kit and Add-On. This set of 4- 12x12 page templates from Cluster Queen Creations are full of photo spots, paper layers, and clusters, perfect for scrapping any kind of layout! Add and remove layers, flip or rotate the template, the choices are endless!

Retro Echo

by Sherwood Studio
With a color palette and patterns suggestive of mid-century decor, Retro Echo is soft and complementary to many types of photos.
Thanks for stopping by! :)

Photobucket