Birthday Bash!!

by - August 06, 2011

Not only are there a ton of amazing new releases at ScrapMatters this week...it is their 4th birthday. There is a TON of amazing things going on that you are not going to want to miss out on. I will not be able to partake as I will be at work. Really bummed about that. :( But, I didnt want you all to miss out on it by not knowing! :)

and on to some a new release that is rockin' cool!

Angst Free and Awesome Bundle
by Band Geek Designs
and here is my layout with my girls. :)
I used Be Inspired - Cami - Templates by WM [squared] Designs as well. Here is to everyone having a wonderful Saturday. They are usually my absolute worse days! So, if you could say a little prayer for me, that would be wonderful. :) Thanks!

Photobucket

You May Also Like

0 comments