Pink and Blue

by - August 11, 2011

Hello! I am about to run out the door to go have lunch with my sisters. yay! For those who like more than just scrappy happy goodness, I have another blog now. I thought I would make this one exclusively scrappy. So, feel free to head over to the other one and check it out. It is where I will post all the other stuff that I did post on this one that wasnt scrappy (and then some). --> 2 Bears and a Bug. Now on to the scrappy happy goodness. It is new release day at The DigiChick! Yay! There is a lot of back to school, boyish, hybrid, and a splash of girly goodness over there today. So worth going to check out. Here is a taste of what is there.

Life Gave Me Lemons Bundle

by Cluster Queen Creations and Nikki Epperson

and here is my layout with this bundle. I used the pink part this time. Having already made a yellow layout before.


My Little Guy Kit

by Etc. by Danyale

How awesome and boyish is that kit? I love that little blue car! So, I scrapped two little boys in a car. :)


Well, I am now off to have lunch with my sisters. I can't wait! :) See you tomorrow!

Photobucket

You May Also Like

0 comments