• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

New Release Day!!

Hello!! Today is new release day at The DigiChick. You know what that means right? Well, besides a store full of new goodies....I am going to show a few of them off here at my blog. (Newly re-done blog. You know how I am. Gotta change about every few months. lol) So lets get to it!!

Brady's Room Bundle

by Wishing Well Creations

The idea for this collection has been brewing in Wishing Well's head for a long, long time now... it's based on her youngest son's bedroom, which is filled with lots of animals and alphabet letters in gingham and muted primary colors. It's such a cheerful, gender-neutral room, and she always thought it would translate wonderfully into a scrapbooking kit.

By purchasing this bundle you save over 25% off the cost of buying each piece of the collection separately, and you get the full kit, the add-on alpha, and the coordinating rub-on stamps. Everything has been created with the hope that you'll be able to use it for both basic layouts and/or to create an entire coordinated album for your little one(s).

Here is my layout using a bit from all the bundle:


Coffeeshop Bundle

by Sherwood Studio
Get both of your favorite coffeeshop kits in a convenient bundle! You'll save enough for an extra cup of something delicious ;) The bundle includes "Veni, Vidi, Venti" I came, I saw, I drank the large coffee... If you have a fondness for fancy coffee drinks (notice I refrained from saying addiction), then perhaps you need to scrap it! Veni, Vidi, Venti has all the right touches. As well as "Coffee Time" Got coffee running through your veins? Scrap it with Coffee Time. A tribute to the pink and orange coffeeshop chain, there's even a little "snack" to go with your cuppa joe.

and

I also used a new set of templates on the last layout. Check out

Sassy Starters Inspired by Paper Volume 6

by Nanie's Designs

Thanks for stopping by!! :)
Photobucket