Birthday Layouts


Well, now it's one day until my birthday. My hubby took today off work to spend with me. He took today off instead of the day of b/c frankly I dont care for Thursdays. I spend the day dreading the next. So...we are spending the day together. I am still doing a little digi. I always squeeze at least a little bit in. :) I was thinking about all the birthday layouts I have done in the past. I dont think I have done any of myself....I havent. Good thing I am going to buy some girly birthday kits!! But, I thought I would showcase some of the layouts I have done in the past. :D
So here they are:

Click HERE for credits.

Click HERE for credits.


Click HERE for credits.

Click HERE for credits.


Click HERE for credits.


Click HERE for credits.

Birthday'ed out yet? :) I am off to spend the day with my guys. I hope you are all having a fantastic day!!
Photobucket
Post a Comment