• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Go Team!!

My team is UGA!! (GO Dawgs!) Being born and raised in Georgia and my hubby going to The University of Georgia as well as a lot of his family.....its kinda required. lol. That being said, Pardon The Mess is also a Georgia girl and has a fantastic new bundle out this week!

Quit Playing Games

by Pardon The Mess
In the fall my family are all hard-core University of Georgia fans. In America, particularly in the south, everyone who loves football loves a certain team. The Dawgs are PTM team and she wanted to create a fun kit to reflect that. BUT this kit is not just for football or UGA fans! She included lots of elements that aren't football related at all. The element set includes a jersey maker so you can put custom jersey numbers and names on them to fit your favorite players!
And here is my layouts. As you can see...we are hardcore fans and I just ♥ this kit!! :)


and


But that isnt it! :) I just couldnt stop playing with this kit. So here is a freebie for everyone. I know that it isnt going to work for everyone since it is football and red and black. But for those who want it...here it is...
You can click HERE or the image to download.
Thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

Anonymous

Thanks so much for the great freebie! Go DAWGS!