• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Framed

Happy Monday! Yay! I love Mondays. :) I know...I am sure I am about the only one in the world that does. ;) But hey, while everyone else is yelling TGIF around me I have to grin and bear it. Speaking of Friday, Nanie's Designs had new releases out that day! Some awesome new templates!
Sassy Starters Photobooth Volume 1

by Nanie's Designs
Super cool photobooth templates!! I can't wait to get some photos that I can use these with. I am so going to be that Mom this week and take some photos of Bug and me that I can use these with. :)

Sassy Starters Framed Volume 1

by Nanie's Designs
and here is my layout with my sister and her husband greeting their first son. I was blessed to get to be there for that moment. As I have been scrapping this year, I have come to find out that I havent really scrapped a whole lot of Big E being born. So, I am getting down to it!

I used the beautiful and just enough shabby Life Is Good Designer Kit by Karen Lewis Designz.
Enjoy your Monday!
Photobucket