• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Slow and Steady Wins the Race

Hello! How is everyone? I am getting over being sick as well as my kiddo. He got hit with the sickies pretty hard. It has been over a week. It is allergies and sinuses but boy it has hit us hard. One day he will have it bad and feel better the next day. The day that he is feeling better, I will feel bad. And so on. Today we both felt pretty decent. So, I am hoping that we are on the mend.
Today is new release day for Pardon the Mess. She has a super cute kit out this week too! I would have sworn it was made for my kiddo and this shirt he has. So, what did I do? I put him in that shirt and took photos. :D That's right! I am that Mom!
Hurry Home

by Pardon the Mess
You can grab the KIT or the BUNDLE
It always seems that when I'm in a hurry, my kids aren't and vice versa! Why is that? Turtles never have to hurry home -- they carry their home with them -- and they never hurry. "Hurry Home" is all about picking up the pace and getting where you need to go -- or maybe not!
I used a template by Captivated Visions and a awesome new font that I found by playing the font challenge at Scrapable that just so happens to be hosted by Pardon The Mess as well. lol

Make sure you stop by and have some fun with us! :) And of course you know that I couldnt leave today without a little freebie. :) I hope you like it. Make sure you run over to Pardon the Mess and Brandi's blog for more freebies.


Here is mine. You can click HERE or the image to download.
Thanks for stopping by. I am off to the book store with my Bug. We gotta get out of this house!!

Photobucket

CBH

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 04, 2011. Thanks again.