Mix a Kit - August

Good evening! Bug and I are waiting on Jerr to come home so I thought I would show you a tad bit of August's Mix a Kit at ScrapMatter's. It's pretty cool! I love the color choice this month. It was great for those back to school kits and so much more! There is not only school Mix a Kit's going on; but hiking, owls, camping, rocking out, rainy day, baseball, and some good ol' every day beautiful kits! They out did their selves this month. And as I am typing this up this Tuesday evening, they Birthday sale is still going on! :D Perfect time to go stock up!! So check out my layout and they awesome Mix-a-kit I did! :)

Book Club
by Plum Dumpling Designs

Schooled - The Elements
by Crossbone Cuts

Schooled - The Patterns
by Crossbone Cuts

Beautiful Life: Templates
by True Blue Studio

Beautiful Life: Cardstock
by true blue studio


Happy Scrapping! :)
Photobucket
Post a Comment