• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Sooo Much Digi-Goodness!!


There is a whole lot of goodness going on over at The DigiChick. So no rambling from me. I am going to just jump right into it.


Geometric Boy II

by Sherwood Studio

Lots of geometric shapes and a cool boy palette make a versatile setting for your boy's photos.


No Boys Allowed

by Cluster Queen Creations

No Boys Allowed by Cluster Queen Creations is full of girly sparkle, glitz, and just a bit of grunge! Inspired by Melissa's sassy niece, Sierra, No Boys Allowed is packed with girly papers and elements to record all of your girl memories! With plenty of glitter and flowers No Boys Allowed is a kit you will reach for again and again!


No Boys Allowed Templates

by Cluster Queen Creations
The No Boys Allowed Templates are made to coordinate perfectly with the No Boys Allowed Kit and Grunge 'N Glitz Krafty Papers.


Put Me In Coach Kit

by Sarah Jones

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play! Scrap your favorite baseball player with this fun kit!
Told you there was lots!! Make sure you take advantage of that fantastic sale!! Thanks for stopping by!

<span class=Link