• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

The Prince

I dont mean Isaiah this time. :) So....This summer, Jerr and I have been watching America's Got Talent. We have never watched it before. We only started watching it because there was nothing on tv. We figured we would watch the start of it. The really funny awful ones. You know what I mean?!? Well....now I am addicted! And yes, I have my favorite. Now don't laugh and don't judge. (Like I did when I first saw him)
So....you know, if you have seen shows like these, you see someone like this walk out on stage he is either going to be absolutely fabulous or awful. When you first see the guy, he is a very normal guy. Then he walks out on stage.....My jaw dropped open and I just stared from the tv to Jeremy. I was like "is this for real?!?" Then he started talking....then said his name....just watch...all of it. :D
Prince Poppycock...who sits down and comes up with this persona and then says....."I am going to name that persona "Prince Poppycock!" Here is his bio from AGT's sight:
"John Quale has been singing from the time he could speak. As a teenager he developed a love for writing music. Enamored with David Bowie, Depeche Mode, opera, madrigals, Gilbert and Sullivan, the Smiths and Gregorian chant, he started to write and record his own music. In 2006, Prince Poppycock was born. While he was studying opera, he completed learning the Figaro aria, "Largo al factotum." He was asked to perform the aria at a nightclub where he was required to wear a wig to perform. He decided to perform as a powdered-wigged baroque dandy, to highlight how the song was about being a fabulous hairdresser. He was an instant hit and is extremely excited to bring Prince Poppycock to America's Got Talent's stage."
But all that aside, he is awesome!! I think I could sit and listen to him sing for a few hours. I just smile from when he walks out on stage until he is done. He has made it until the finales. I hold my breath every time he comes up to the voting off part. Check out his last performance:


Thats it for today....I will be back to scrapping next time. :D

Unknown

I watched the whole season of AGT, too! I did just what you did last year, just started watching it because there was nothing on. I can't wait to see what 4 are going thru to the finals tonight. It's going to be sad to see so many go!

La'Shawn

No spoilers! :D I wont be able to watch it until this weekend b/c of work. I watch it with my hubby on Fridays. I did sneak a peek online at Prince's Red White and Blue preformance and Jackie's this week. I hope they make it to the 4.