• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

If you build it...


Good evening! I have lots of digi goodness to show you this weekend. I nearly forgot that I hadn't finished this post. We were busy here in the Bear house today. I love busy Saturdays. As long as they dont make my weekend fly by like there wasn't one! On to the digi!!

Gimme Layers Vol 24
by Cluster Queen Creations
 
 
This set of 4- 12x12 page templates from Cluster Queen Creations are full of layery and clustery goodness! Add and remove layers, flip or rotate the template, the choices are endless! This set features page compositions with 1-3 photos, perfect for recording any of your memories.
In this file are 4- 12x12 page templates in .page, .psd and .tiff formats, as well as the individual .png layers for each template. Each template is saved at 300 dpi. Drop shadows are included on each layer (psd and tiff only), but are easily customizable to suit your needs.
 
( Kit Credits: K'Nected Collab by Traci Reed by Laura Banasiak )
 Well, that is it for me today. Gotta get in bed much earlier than I normally do. Still not feeling 100 % and Bug and I are getting up earlier than we normally do to go to church. See ya later!