• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

2011 Favorites


I did a lot of scrapping this past year! I was on quite a few CTs and that meant a lot of scrapping!! I have, unfortunately, had to cut back on my CTs due to family obligations and work. But I loved all the pages I got from them. I keep all my layouts in folders by year. 2011 I scrapped 446 layouts. That is more than the days of the years!! Whew! Here are 10 of my favorite of last years.
 
 
Spring into Easter by Jady Day Studio
Font: Wannabe Teacher by Stolen Moments Designs
and
Be Inspired - Liz - V.2 - Template by WM[squared] Designs


credits:
Naughty Or Nice Alpha Bundle
Naughty Or Nice Cardstocks
Naughty Or Nice Elements
Naughty Or Nice Painted Krafts
and
Naughty Or Nice Patterned Papers
The December Chick Fix by Cluster Queen Creations

credits:
Detected by Miss Mis Designs
and
Mish Mash Pimpin Stash by Queen of Hearts

credits:
You're A Hoot Full Kit by Captivated Visions
and
retired template by Marshmella Designs

credits:
Dragon's Breath by Laurie's Scraps and Designs

credits:
Sunshiny Day Designer Kit by Karen Lewis Designz
Gimme Layers Vol. 13 by Cluster Queen Creations
and
font: Dawning of a New Day

credits:
Happy People Kit By Thaty Borges
and
Mix template from 9th and Bloom

credits:
Bits & Bots by Stolen Moments and Nikki Beaudreau

credits:
Just A Boy - Kit by Aprilisa Designs
and
No Girls Allowed Templatesby Cluster Queen Creations

credits:
Lets Go To The Beach - Kit by Aprilisa Designs
font: MTF Hello Again
Well, that is it. I constantly would get a new favorite layout with each layout that I did. lol. I think that is common for scrappers. I think though out of all my layouts my favorite from 2011 is "What's that?" The owl layout. I had been waiting about 2 years to scrap that layout.