• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Love Surrounded...Lite :)



Good Morning! Well, as good as a Monday can be. Seriously, this weekend flew by! I really dont now why. One moment I was walking out the door at 6am Friday morning. The next moment I am writing this blog Monday morning. I enjoyed my weekend, but I really dont like when they fly by like that. Anyway, you came here to see digi-stuff, right? I got a few awesome goodies to show you. They are really pretty & layery goodness. 
 
Love Surrounded
by Pixelily Designs

When love is all around you, scrap your feeling with this kit. It is a beautiful and versatile kit to make pages about your love. 

 Gimme Layers Lite Vol 12

by Cluster Queen Creations

Take a trip to the lighter side of clustering and layering, using this newest template pack from Cluster Queen Creations! With 4-12x12 page templates all containing 35 layers or less, plus plenty of white space, there is a lot of room to add and remove layers and really make these templates your own!
 
And here is my layout with them both:
Thanks for stopping by! :)
♥ La'Shawn

Don't Worry, Be Happy, & Scrap!

Marie-France Gervais

Such a cute layout, you guys look soooo happy on it!! And I know what you mean girl, time flies these days!