Little Mommie

by - January 24, 2012


It's me again. :) Happy Tuesday! I come today to show you some super cute digi goodness. Not joke. This is just darling!! I had to go way back in my stash of photos to use this kit. Well, not way back. That makes me feel old. But back further than I normally go. Since I normally only go as back as far as my kiddo's life. :) I scrapped my sister and I when we were just practicing to be mommies. Check out:
 
Pretend Play: Little Mommie
by Jen Yurko
( You can get this super cute kit at her GingerScraps or Digiscrappers Brasil Store )
 
A cute girly kit perfect for scrapping those little mommie moments ;)
 
Here is my layout:

(I also used one of Cluster Queen Creations sets. Gimme Layers Vol. 12)

That's all for me today. 
♥, La'Shawn
Don't worry, be happy, & scrap!

You May Also Like

0 comments