• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

My Little Christmas

Merry Christmas! Wait...what? no?!? lol. If you are like me, you like to wait and save some of those great Christmas kits for the new Christmas photos you took. Since I had a brand spanking new camera, I took a lot! So, I am slowly scrapping 2011's photos (with leaving some to spare for the early kits at the end of this year. lol) I want to show you a super cute, fun, and bright Christmas kit.
by Bean Bunny Designs


A tradional fun Christmas kit full of bright colors and fun elements.
-52 elements
-12 papers

And here is my layout with this super cute kit:

(template: Picture Perfect 12 by Aprilisa Designs )

I really love the look of suprise on Bug's face and him surrounded by wrapping paper in the other. :) He was the center of attention that day and just loved every moment of Christmas. He is his mommy's little boy made over!! Well, that is it for me today. I am off to sleepy land!
♥, La'Shawn

- Don't worry, be happy, & scrap!