Love Rocks!

by - January 29, 2012


Good morning. Off to run to lunch with my Bug. I thought I would stop in real quick and show you another new & rockin' kit out this past week. It is getting those lovey & Valentines kits rolling! I personally love all the holiday kits. I am a holiday lover! Check out
 
Love Rocks
by Aprilisa Designs
You can get this at Lisa's MSS or GP store. 
 
Includes: 6 solid papers, 10 patterned papers, 4 frames, 1 beads scatters, 2 bows, 3 buttons, 2 electric guitars, 2 compact discs, 2 flat ribbons, 3 curled ribbon, 1 ricrac, 6 flowers, 1 branch, 7 hearts, 1 heart border, 1 page border, 1 heart ribbon, 1 heart string, 2 journals, 1 lipstick stain, 3 musical notes, 1 scatters, 4 wordarts, 5 wordbits, and a ful set of alpha, numbers and punctuation. 
 
SPECIAL OFFER - Buy Love Rocks Kit from January 26 - 30, get Love Rocks - Krafties FREE 

I love big squishy hugs from my hubby!! ♥

You May Also Like

0 comments